When I was growing up I pierced my ears as soon as my father let me. And I got more piercings all the way up to the top of one ear, but I rarely actually wore earrings. I went to the mall and got bracelets, necklaces, and hair accessories that always were either lost right away or broken soon after. After a while I just stopped wearing jewelry. I was in college and therefore, it seemed like a logical decision. Jewelry was one less thing to worry about before class, most of my friends and I gave up wearing make-up to save time for studying.
But later on I decided that I wanted to start wearing jewelry again. I purchased myself a beautiful redwood jewelry box with velvety spaces for rings inside, earrings, necklaces, broaches, and along the top in the inside was a rectangular mirror. Perfect, I thought. It had more space than I even needed. And it was perfect. Until I stated loosing jewelry again, due to not constantly loosing the accessories I purchased, and I realized that I required more space for storage once again.
When I first purchased my jewelry armoire, I thought it was simply too extravagant and elegant for me. Nonetheless, it gave my bedroom an almost magical enhancement, adding a certain classy kind of allure to it all. I was impressed. And despite the fact that I couldn't fill it up, there are all kinds of different things you can store in a jewelry armoire however 18K WHITE GOLD 8CT SAPPHIRE 1.50CT DIAMOND EARRINGS by prom jewelry. That is, until you have more jewelry.
没有评论:
发表评论